Re: [LUG] Email programs

On 17/12/2021 13:01, Neil wrote:

[...]I am still struggling to find how to look at the preferences for each mail box.

Here I am using an earlier version of TB. That is just fine, probably because I know it well.

Edit -> Account Settings is possibly what you're looking for. But it's been there for a long time, certainly in v68 (which appears to be what you're using).

As for changing themes, my vanilla Mint and MX installs don't need root to swap between one theme and another.