Re: [LUG] Email programs

On 17/12/2021 13:42, Neil wrote:

I have downloaded a new theme. When I try to add it I get a message that it could not open a named root folder, whose name I forget at the moment. So I assumed that I would need to be root to add this new theme to my choices. I cannot find a way to run CM as root.

There's a danger we're getting wires crossed. I was talking about TB (which I think was your original question); Brad is referring to claws mail. Apologies if I've added to the confusion.

In *TB*, as long as you download your new Themes from inside TB, all permissions should 'just' work correctly.

The work in migrating from TB to a new mail client seems to me likely to involve more effort than keeping up with (relatively minor) changes in the software you're already using. But we're all different!