Re: [LUG] Screen Problem

On 04/12/2021 12:19, Julian Hall wrote:

Perhaps examples would help. When I queried the graphics card and driver, I meant something like this:

Nvidia GeForce Ti 1050TX [Albeit on a laptop it may use onboard graphics]

430.*** [or maybe the default driver if it's a new installation].

Alternatively if possible a screenshot of your system setup.

Julian

I have never used Nvidia. Just the intel graphics that are installed automatically.

I am using another laptop for this. Will go across to the problem one.

Neil