Re: [LUG] Screen Problem

On 03/12/2021 16:10, Julian Hall wrote:
Hi Neil,

What graphics card does it have? Is it using the recommended driver?

Kind regards,

Julian

On 03/12/2021 15:52, Lists wrote:

I have installed the latest version of MX on my desktop computer. Now I am getting screen problems. It is responding too slowly and and the screen is tearing. I expect there is an easy way to sort this. I have the display set to 1920 X 1080. Too high? That is where it was before. Can anyone help please?

Lol this is the Master of Under-Reporting himself remember, it's lucky Neil even remembered to mention that he's using Linux. On a computer. Normally we have to guess that as well.

Neil could you maybe bless us with some basic information. You know like perhaps what graphics card and driver combination you are currently using and what version of MX Linux you have just installed. Anything that might make this more like technical support and less like divination!