Re: [LUG] Continual network problems on Fedora 31

Dear Michael,

> Check you're on the same PHYSICAL ELECTRICAL circuit, to the other
> devices on the "network" as it rarely works across these (circuit
> breakers, etc don't work well with electronics)....

No, I'm not on the same electrical circuit... Hey, I didn't wire this
house's myself! That said, it does work in that data gets from one
circuit to the other. Since the network dropping happens on wireless
only as well as with Ethernet, that shouldn't be the reason for the
problem here.

The Powerline adapter here has become unpaired once (maybe due to a
nearby thunderstorm?), but wasn't difficult to rectify and it hasn't
happened since then.

Best wishes,

Sebastian

--