Re: [LUG] Continual network problems on Fedora 31

On Monday, 1 February 2021 17:52:53 GMT Sebastian wrote:

> It seems as though 192.168.1.107 is for the Ethernet, and 192.168.1.99
> is for the wireless interface. The 192.168.1.71 (Ethernet) address is
> listed with a prefix length of 32 instead of the usual 24; maybe this is
> the difference? As for the wireless interface, I can only see one IP
> address so maybe there were only three in total.

If you have one host with two interfaces, both UP, on (different?)
192.168.1.0/24 networks this has to be a recipe for trouble.

My guess would be when it refreshes the DHCP lease on one of these it is
probably breaking things by deciding that is now the way to the default route
or something similar.

I think we've reached the point of "stop doing that", or supply a network
diagram and explanation for why you think this should work at all.