Re: [LUG] A new printer, Part two

On Fri, 23 Oct 2020 17:25:49 +0100
Sebastian <seabass@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Sebastian,

>but my father tells me he has never
>had a problem with any 3rd-party ink from StinkyInk -

I've used StinkyInk myself.  Their black non-OEM HP carts fail in my
printer.  To be fair, it's a problem that exists with other non-OEM
black carts, too.  Can't remember other supplier's name off-hand.

StinkyInk were always very good about refunds, too.  No farting about
taking pics of printer display to prove I wasn't lying about a failed
cart, like nearly everyone else does.

Currently, I'm using a black cart bought from 999inks, which cost more
(over a tenner) than StinkyInks (about seven quid, IIRC) but works.

No idea why there's a difference, but hey......

--
 Regards  _
You destroyed my confidence, you broke my nerve