[LUG] A new printer, Part two

I have been very grateful for all suggestions and ideas about replacing my printer. I have since had a good trawl through the internet. I had not realised just how much things have changed. After all I have not thought about getting a new printer for eight years.

Reading up about setting up a new printer, for example, I was surprised to find that, apparently, to get your wifi working on the printer, you need a smart phone with the relevant app installed. Really? Honest??

Well, what do you do if, like me, you do not have a smart phone? I am starting to realise that I am falling a long way behind some parts of modern life.

Not really expecting any answers. Just letting off steam. More to think about,

Regards,

Neil