Re: [LUG] A new printer, Part two

On 23/10/2020 17:25, Sebastian wrote:
Dear Neil,

I would be very interested to know which company this is. My father buys
from StinkyInk, who sell both 1st and 3rd party cartridges for
reasonable prices. How well the printer and the cartridges talk to each
other varies a lot I should imagine, but my father tells me he has never
had a problem with any 3rd-party ink from StinkyInk - in contrast to
1st-party ink (probably bought at a supermarket) that he tells me _has_
failed on him!

Let me say first that I just found this company when I was looking around the internet for cheaper printer inks. In the past I have used internet-ink.com. They have been very good. But they are no use for my new printer. After a search I found cartridgepeople.com. Quick disclaimer, I have not yet tried them, so I am just saying that I found them after a search. Up to you how you use this info. You need to check them out for yourself really.

Neil