Re: [LUG] Urgent help with Libreoffice, please

On Thu, Aug 06, 2020 at 11:05:56AM +0100, henry.bremridge@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Two options, steps
>
> A1.  Select the screen to share, and select libreoffice. This will then be
> full screen
> A2.  Leave the zoom controls and go to libreoffice
> A3.  Select F5
>
> Or
>
> B1. Export to PDF
> B2. Screen share the PDF file
>
> If you want to run a trial, contact me offlist

Dear Henry,

Thank you for your suggestions, however, I think that I must not have
made the problem clear. My mother is able to start the presentation like
your first method. Once she has started the presentation with F5 she
can not return to the Zoom screen without stopping the presentation
again. If she were able to run the presentation in a normal window, she
could simply minimise the window and return to Zoom normally, whilst Zoom
was still sharing the presentation to other participants.

As for your second method, that could be an option although I suspect
she is quite proud of her slide transitions!

Best wishes, Sebastian
Freenode 'seabass'