[LUG] Urgent help with Libreoffice, please

Dear those on the DCGLUG list,

My mother is doing a presentation on Zoom today (just after noon) and
needs to present a slideshow. She is told that in Microsoft Office it
is possible to start a presentation in 'windowed' mode, allowing her to
manipulate the Zoom controls whilst keeping the screen sharing active.

I am asking here if anyone knows how to do this in Libreoffice Impress,
as we don't have time to install even a free trial of Microsoft Office.

Many thanks,

Sebastian
Freenode 'seabass'