Re: [LUG] Urgent help with Libreoffice, please

On Thu, Aug 06, 2020 at 10:19:06AM +0100, Sebastian wrote:

> My mother is doing a presentation on Zoom today (just after noon) and
> needs to present a slideshow. She is told that in Microsoft Office it
> is possible to start a presentation in 'windowed' mode, allowing her to
> manipulate the Zoom controls whilst keeping the screen sharing active.
>
> I am asking here if anyone knows how to do this in Libreoffice Impress,
> as we don't have time to install even a free trial of Microsoft Office.

Two options, steps

A1.  Select the screen to share, and select libreoffice. This will then be
full screen
A2.  Leave the zoom controls and go to libreoffice
A3.  Select F5

Or

B1. Export to PDF
B2. Screen share the PDF file

If you want to run a trial, contact me offlist

--
Henry
Communication not signed with an original manual signature or an appropriately