Re: [LUG] Urgent help with Libreoffice, please

Thank you to all who took time to look for a solution regarding starting
the presentation in a separate window. I'm pleased to be able to report
that my mother's presentation went well, although she still had to take
time to restart the Zoom screen sharing manually.

I'm looking through the source code for Libreoffice, sadly, no such
feature exists (yet!). It is very complex code with lots of files and it
has taken me about two hours just to find the window spawning function.

It is a shame that so many people have had difficulty with video
conferencing but perhaps it can be hoped that these limitations are now
better understood and will pave the way for improvement.

Best wishes, Sebastian
Freenode 'seabass'