Re: [LUG] Urgent help with Libreoffice, please

On 06/08/20 11:35, Sebastian wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 06, 2020 at 11:05:56AM +0100, henry.bremridge@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> Two options, steps
>>
>> A1.  Select the screen to share, and select libreoffice. This will then be
>> full screen
>> A2.  Leave the zoom controls and go to libreoffice
>> A3.  Select F5
>>
>> Or
>>
>> B1. Export to PDF
>> B2. Screen share the PDF file
>>
>> If you want to run a trial, contact me offlist
> Dear Henry,
>
> Thank you for your suggestions, however, I think that I must not have
> made the problem clear. My mother is able to start the presentation like
> your first method. Once she has started the presentation with F5 she
> can not return to the Zoom screen without stopping the presentation
> again. If she were able to run the presentation in a normal window, she
> could simply minimise the window and return to Zoom normally, whilst Zoom
> was still sharing the presentation to other participants.
>
> As for your second method, that could be an option although I suspect
> she is quite proud of her slide transitions!
>
> Best wishes, Sebastian
> Freenode 'seabass'

I fear this is a Zoom/presentation limitation, and I've so-far only seen
examples where the application is visible and not the presentation. I'm
guessing Zoom doesn't pass presentation shortcuts through properly (even
projectors have a USB link) so you might be a bit stuck on this one.

Let us know if you do find anything ...

Cheers,
Michael / veremitz.