Re: [LUG] Use Jitsi for video conferencing was Re: Skype

On Wed, 1 Apr 2020, Michael Everitt wrote:

Old laptop using firefox, Mac using Chrome (wouldn't work in Safari),
iPhone and Android phone. All just worked. The phone app's seemed easier
to use than the web interface.

Cheers,

Gordon

Well, that's just about as much of a 'ringing endorsement' from
programmer-come-baker Gordon, as you will get !!! ... :D

When are you likely to be moving .. we should have some kind of send-off
gathering .. it may/may not involve beer and/or bread !! (or both!)

House not sold, so who knows given the current. Not a baker anymore either. Sold the bakery. I don't really drink now either, but I can watch others get drunk and laugh at them later.

-Gordon