[LUG] Remote Access tools

Hi

What are people using for remote access and remote control these days?

I used to use Teamviewer quite reliably but have found they've slowly lost the plot. I don't use it often so their version backwards compatibility issues hit me nearly every time I need to fire it up and now that they've changed their free tier option it's pretty much unusable for me.

I've had a go at Google Remote Admin but that seems to have a problem with Linux & nVidia causing a login loop - so that's out.

My criteria:

Free
Cross platform
Can access Windows Active Domain members without being in the domain

Cheers