Re: [LUG] Use Jitsi for video conferencing was Re: Skype

On Wed, 1 Apr 2020, Michael Everitt wrote:

And on a related matter, there has been much talk of baking hot-cross buns
in my quarter .. did those lucky folk who visited the Buckfastleigh
bake-room remember receiving approximate recipes from The Master himself?
should I comb the Inbox of Olde .. ?!

I'm going to start making some easy bread & bun videos soon. Possibly starting on Friday. Got a GoPro, will video... if only shotwell wouldn't crash my PC when uplaoding from it )-: The latest OpenShot editor can use the GPU too (which is weedy, given that it's an on-board integrated graphics, but every little helps and it's made interactive use actually usable on my weedy old PC!)

Gordon