Re: [LUG] Skype part 2

On 29/03/2020 09:36, Paul Sutton wrote:

I think that there is a setting within skype that sets it to run at
start up, so this must change something else on your system, as this
skype setting overrides your auto start settings elsewhere.

Paul

If so that must be new. When I was using Skype when it was still a Linux program it did not autostart. It must be an MS speciality. Or if it did I was easily able to switch that off. Skype is no longer on my laptop, but it is still on my wife's machine. I will have a search,

thanks,

Neil