Re: [LUG] Old Laptop

On 05/02/2020 08:56, Neil wrote:
> I have heard varying reports about E-bay. Anyway, sensible or not, I
> will never  have anything to do with it. That is one web site I will not
>   touch. It could well be my loss. So OK, but that is how I feel.

Brad just beat me to it.

How Ebay got to the top of your "sites not to be touched" list is a
mystery in itself. Care to explain?

Normally I'd shrug my shoulders about stuff like this and think "your
loss, couldn't care less" but there comes a time where the line between
$OPINION and "utterly divorced from reality" has been crossed...