Re: [LUG] Old Laptop

On Wed, 5 Feb 2020 17:54:49 +0000
mr meowski <mr.meowski@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello mr,

>How Ebay got to the top of your "sites not to be touched" list is a

Amazon _should_(1) be close to the top (alongside google, BT, yahoo and
Sky), what with their not paying enough taxes in the UK, poor worker
conditions (if reports are to be believed), etc.

(1)  I still shop via their site because they usually work out cheapest,
especially from Marketplace.

--
 Regards  _
My body's an oasis to drink from as you please