Re: [LUG] Diasporia

On 10/07/2019 18:12, Andy Wills wrote:
In my professional life (I'm a university academic) the key social medium everyone uses professionally is Twitter.
As one who has never used Twitter or seen any point in it, can you explain why it is used in Academia?

What is the 'lure' of random posts to a website?
I normally only correspond with those I know.

PS My son is an academic and I have never heard him mention Twitter.
--
Regards
Eion MacDonald