[LUG] self hosted bitwarden

I'm just investigating bringing up a version of this on my k8s cluster
but before I sink any major effort into it thought I'd ask if anyone
else done the self hosted version?

Even the "community supported" version seems to have the typical crappy
requirements to register an account with them and no doubt have at least
some analytic and reflector traffic bounce through them - which I
categorically don't want. In fact even the explicit self-hosting manual
config instructions tell me "Each Bitwarden installation requires a
unique installation id and installation key" which seems to be a hard
requirement for a bunch of antifeatures that suck arse.

Thoughts? OwnCloud vs NextCloud is probably next on my list of stuff to
investigate/implement.

Ta