Re: [LUG] unifi and soho wifi controllers

On 29/10/2018 18:56, mr meowski wrote:
But the worst bit is how difficult it is to find any meaningful
comparisons of featuresets between their hardware controllers ("Cloud
Key" and stand-alone rack mount units), the cloud-only remote management
controllers (clever but categorically out for me) and the software
controllers. I want the local self-hosted controllers (specifically I
would want the dockerized variant) only but can't seem to find any
source that will categorically delineate any differences between the
capabilities of the different types of controllers.

Which Ubiquity hardware are you looking at? I know that some features are not enabled on my controller but then I would not use them anyway.

--
'ooroo

Stinga...(:)-)
Email: stinga+dclug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should use  >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
the hammer. If it moves and      `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\