Re: [LUG] unifi and soho wifi controllers

On 28/10/2018 19:12, mr meowski wrote:

Wow I remember IPCop (and IPFire) from the ye olde days, I ran one in my
home lab - aka bedroom - for a bit many years ago in London. Definitely
due for replacement though, it's classed as officially abandoned now and
has been for years. Probably not what you want on your gateway...
Nothing wrong with it really... We just closed the public lists the other month.
I don't know if you have any means of comparison but have you tried the
cloud management at all?
I have not, never seen the need to.
--
'ooroo

Stinga...(:)-)
Email: stinga+dclug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should use  >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
the hammer. If it moves and      `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\