Re: [LUG] Email clients

On 05/08/18 10:07, Eion MacDonald wrote:
On 05/08/18 08:40, Neil wrote:
I use KMail for a specific subset of a web site emails, where I maintain
website, thus this is separate to my normal mail systems.

I thought that KMail was best on kde, so kubuntu users only.

No so as regards to Kubuntu users only remark. I use KMail on OpenSUSE
LEAP 15 with XFCE.
KMail downloads with all dependencies and operates OK.
I have also used in in Windows in the past. (Windows only used for
tutoring seniors nowadays, for their machines.)

I did not realise that, so I have always ignored KMail. Now you have corrected my mistake, I will certainly look at it. My distro, Linux Lite, also uses xfce as its desktop manager.

Thanks for that,

Neil