Re: [LUG] Email clients

On Fri, Aug 3, 2018, 13:23 Neil <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In the past I have tried several email clients, including Sylpheed,
Claws, Sea Monkey and currently Thunderbird.

I have seen comments on line that Evolution is a good one. Since it
appears that TBird is going to make some radical changes soon, which
often cause problems to start with, I am wondering what list members
think about Evolution, just as an email client.

Any advice, opinions, gratefully received,

Neil

What is it you're looking for in an email client? You've tried several and, I'm assuming, they haven't fit your needs - can you say why?

I used Claws Mail for a very long time. The biggest annoyance I had was the lack of IMAP IDLE support.

Grant. :)