Re: [LUG] OT - Connecting Devon and Somerset

On Tue, 24 Jul 2018 14:09:33 +0100
Giles Coochey <giles@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Giles,

>point at the mast stretching out for 50 miles, with the far width of

Wow!  I didn't know range was that far.  Brings a lot more ppl into
range;  Covers a *vast* area.  No wonder there are complaints about
contention.

>Of course, I'm still just conjecturing that:
>1. It is WiMax underlying technology
>2. Their backhaul is 1Gbps leased lines, and not some other tech (like

Understood.

--
 Regards  _
You're not so safe in the safety of your room