[LUG] OT - Connecting Devon and Somerset

I went to a meeting at the Parish council in Sutcombe three or four months ago and we were told that, via Connecting Devon and Somerset, Airband would be installing transceivers nearby so I could get 30MB by q3 this year.

Since then I can get no more info from anyone and wondering if anyone out there has a clue whats going on?

Tom te tom te tom