Re: [LUG] ARM NAS+ platforms?

On Sat, 19 May 2018 03:11:42 +0000
mr meowski <mr.meowski@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello mr,

>Interestingly that's what I've always done so that's another behaviour
>buried in a forgotten config somewhere that I haven't found and merged
>onto the new build yet.

Aha!  That explains a lot - this isn't what we've seen from you before.
Set up on new machines (or whatever) often takes far longer than is given
credit for.  In no small part due to the sheer number of little tricks
and tweaks we apply over time.  And then promptly forget.   :-)

>Thanks both for not only spotting it but also diagnosing it for me as
>well...

YW.

It was easy to diagnose, because I see it a lot on various mailing
lists.  Mostly because the people that do it;
a) don't know it's a problem
b) wouldn't know how to overcome the problem
even if
c) their MUA allowed them to 'play' with headers in that way

--
 Regards  _
Never give in until they crack