Re: [LUG] ARM NAS+ platforms?

On 18/05/18 21:28, Brad Rogers wrote:
> On Fri, 18 May 2018 20:50:30 +0100
> "M. J. Everitt" <m.j.everitt@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hello M.,
>
>> BTW: meowski .. your messages are being connected to unrelated threads
>> in my mail client .. could be a quirk my end, but could you take 5secs
>> to see if its anything silly your end too?! TIA! :]
> It's not you;
>
> mr meowski is hitting 'reply' to a message, deleting content and
> changing subject to create a new thread.  It fails.
>
> It fails because he hasn't removed the headers that are used for
> threading.

Whoops, guilty as charged - sorry about that. Just being lazy and it
doesn't show up at my end because I'm using Thunderbird in old-skool
sort by date format without any fancy conversation threading modes.

Interestingly that's what I've always done so that's another behaviour
buried in a forgotten config somewhere that I haven't found and merged
onto the new build yet. For now I'll just not do that so it doesn't mess
up people's fancy MUAs.

Thanks both for not only spotting it but also diagnosing it for me as
well...

Cheers