[LUG] Holsworthy Coder Dojo

In a moment of madness I have started the engine on creating a Coder Dojo (https://coderdojo.com/) in Holsworthy. I have no idea on the levels of interest - I can probably manage a half dozen or so on my own if they have their hardware etc but if anyone is interested in helping or can provide equipment* then I'd be interested in hearing from you.

* I think I will need things that can run scratch, do some python coding and I have a few RaspberryPis that I can use for 'physical' computing.

Cheers
Tom te tom te tom