Re: [LUG] External speakers no sound

On 15/04/18 19:32, Tom via list wrote:

I think someone's been updated something somewhere. I've just noticed that I can use tuxguitar and watch videos on youtube - normally tux blocks the audio on the browser. Also normally timidity runs as a service at boot and that is failing but locking the ports it norrmally uses!
Tom te tom te tom

I learnt a long time ago that sound on a computer can be a pain. Anyway, it is still working just fine today, Monday. I am leaving it alone now.

Neil