[LUG] Raspberry Pi Mail Server

Hi All,

I'm thinking of setting up a mail server for my domain on a spare Raspberry Pi I have - not because I need to but just something I would like to try. I found a website with detailed instructions to setup Postfix and Dovecot which /seems/ straightforward. However before I potentially waste time on something that will never work, one basic question comes to mind. Will it interfere with the mail service provided by my current host, Easyspace? Logic suggests it could but then I am brand new to this.

Kind regards,

Julian