Re: [LUG] Router

Hi Rich.

I'll try and break this down for you.

Internal network : Transfer speeds UP TO 1Gbps (between internal devices)
Internet Speed router side : Transfer Speeds UP TO 100Mbps. (between ALL devices and modem going out)
Internet Speed in your area : UP TO 8.1Mbps Down, 2Mbps Up

So your upload speed will always be 2Mbps to the internet from any device regardless of internal network wiring.

Hope this helps somewhat.