Re: [LUG] Router

Hi Julian, current bt 4. 5 or virgin routers are very good devices. i see no need to
replace those as a first step. or implement a seperate modem/router config unless
youâve got a dirt cheap router. even then the principle reason for upgrading to that
config is better firewall /extra features ie vpn, dmz etc

and in that case you could be looking at a Â100-300 price range.

were as

a swtich is cheap and always has a benefitual effect on lan traffic. its an easy win
and requires no tech knowledge (plug in, connect cat5 cables, job done)

Sent from my iPhone