Re: [LUG] bluetooth

On 21/09/17 14:06, Neil wrote:
On 21/09/17 13:48, Julian Hall wrote:

Hi Neil,

p. 45 of the manual says how to use the File Manager to copy/move files from the phone memory to the card - even whole folders it seems.

Kind regards,

Julian

I have just had a look at my copy of the manual (a PDF file) and the only mention of the camera is on page 44, which does not say anything about moving files. Perhaps you are looking at the manual for a different model, mine is a Doro 624, which incidentally is no longer available. Other models may have this facility. So I think that finding someone with a Windows computer is my best bet.

Neil

This is the one I am looking at, it says for the same model.

http://www.hearingdirect.com/hd/productdownloads/Doro%20PhoneEasy%20624%20User%20Guide.pdf

Julian