Re: [LUG] Missing emails

On 26/08/17 12:29, Simon Waters wrote:

On 24 Aug 2017, at 13:37, Neil <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks. I am wondering why there are two forms of the name at all.

History, the dcglug is the preferred term, but if they are both in the archive the
issue is your email, nothing to do with the list.

Yes, I accept that. However, since I find that using dclug without the g works for me, and with the g does not, it is simpler to just do that. I don't know what has happened to cause this in Thunderbird. Perhaps one of the recent updates.

Anyway, now it is working I will leave well alone,

Neil