Re: [LUG] Missing emails

On 24/08/17 12:58, Neil wrote:
Some of my recent emails are not appearing on my computer. Checking the archive I see them on the list. There seem to be two addresses, dclug and dcglug. Does it matter which one is used?

Neil

This one has worked. My email appeared on the proper account on my Thunderbird account. So it seems that dclug (without the g) is working and dcglug (with the g) is not. I have both addresses in my address book, so it could depend on which one I happen to use. Weird.

Looking at the emails I see that each one says Reply to dcglug, with the g. But, if I used dclug originally, no g, then that is where any replies go. Very confusing.

Neil