Re: [LUG] Missing emails

On 24/08/17 13:22, jah wrote:
On 24/08/17 13:11, Neil wrote:
Looking at the emails I see that each one says Reply to dcglug, with the
g. But, if I used dclug originally, no g, then that is where any replies
go. Very confusing.

Choosing "Reply to List" sends the mail to dclug, probably because
mailman puts "List-Post: <mailto:list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>" into the headers.

Choosing "Reply" sends the mail to whatever is in the Reply-To header.

Thanks. I am wondering why there are two forms of the name at all. Anyway, I am now making sure to use dclug, no g, and it all seems to be working.

Neil