Re: [LUG] Earphone problem

On 24/08/17 13:35, Neil wrote:
I have had some problems with the list, as explained already. With reference to my problems with trying out some earphones, and to answer one reply (which I found by looking at the archive) I have considered trying out some bluetooth earphones, but I have been told that they are not very good. Or was it bluetooth speakers?

Any comments please about bluetooth headphones?

Neil

Hi Neil,

It was my comment about Bluetooth headphones; I've only used them a couple of times but didn't have any issues with quality. However, it may depend how much of an audiophile you are.

Kind regards,

Julian