[ Date Index ]
[ Thread Index ]
[ <= Previous by date /
[ Next by date /
thread => ]
Re: [LUG] 20170207 Cafe/Library WiFi connecting?
- To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [LUG] 20170207 Cafe/Library WiFi connecting?
- From: jah via list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 13:29:01 +0000
- Delivered-to: dclug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=dclug.org.uk; s=1475831162; h=Sender:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:Reply-To:From:List-Subscribe:List-Help:List-Post:List-Unsubscribe:List-Id:Subject:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Date:Message-ID:To:References; bh=VS9P9ppxlLdNWy+H+pQGpZYUjBwr3dH+f/AWg0A0tu8=; b=ZFOc+pioOGPiYH4kctghla1g2Aafnqd+AuLB+TpPZHoEb0GMdUi8H/f+XBGLpzV9Xj/kK1aNUYgoBw3JdrhRi2TAvCwshEaYFnaCNlJsM3DyzgGzTvHa8CiECCPptaiLTXJsdX01l1VtbzegQAWyCowcnuzrtaivDjdH+5i8dDw=;
On 15/02/17 20:08, Tremayne, Steve via list wrote:
> So, now I use a well-known fake URL: http://example.com and that seems to trigger
> the captive portal in 99.24% of cases :)
Perhaps this has been mentioned before, but http://neverssl.com/ is designed for
"neverssl.com will never use SSL (also known as TLS)"
The Mailing List for the Devon & Cornwall LUG