[ Date Index ]
[ Thread Index ]
[ <= Previous by date /
[ Next by date /
thread => ]
Re: [LUG] Chromium / Keepass
- To: "list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [LUG] Chromium / Keepass
- From: "Tremayne, Steve via list" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 12:50:49 +0000
- Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
- Authentication-results: spf=neutral (sender IP is 22.214.171.124) smtp.mailfrom=honeywell.com; dcglug.org.uk; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;dcglug.org.uk; dmarc=fail action=none header.from=honeywell.com;
- Content-language: en-US
- Delivered-to: dclug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=dclug.org.uk; s=1475831162; h=Sender:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:Reply-To:From:List-Subscribe:List-Help:List-Post:List-Unsubscribe:List-Id:Subject:MIME-Version:In-Reply-To:References:Message-ID:Date:To; bh=HurFUPKNV9xzsR0lSZIAzRwDleWGHE/KkeRaZFK6AII=; b=X26QBdiTZh9BBDY1Azvje6VUculADmc1RKnSPeTu7e1/kfVp7L0vFPRMTf7VCJAsQNs7jN2GrO45nZ+175KvKoVtWkWC8HgFbeHyi4wJxD6yEPWEfLu29Nm5OmKzHNF//WtYJzEuYdoWHsgL5QOGaDw5M+4dtGPnnUwyIsk0790=;
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=Honeywell.com; s=selector1; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=aIQhG4oJddiws6+XVSYO8VpAk6TNXM/Tm6FDOpVhPAI=; b=Gv8rVLzkmwuvGC7g71V55gBx42ilPIJgSY2qCuAvLFM1hd4RpUhy/FnpZ3I2o17iVKXLPq+CWWb0uiqqQZZ8nzTWY8s6n8noOptcSqiau/x9t4n2m7vl/JZSGF+RsXteDTDYItPFZZ99Md2Fsce/OzBSczvvAN/ktE8UxnRhVxc=
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
- Thread-index: AQHShrHmfL0XNNj8t0uavAEACphb9qFqfE1wgABunwD//67jsIABGBaA///KUeCAAG4cgP//rqrw
- Thread-topic: [LUG] Chromium / Keepass
Just to be clear - I use Keepass on both Windows & Linux without ANY browser addons
/ extensions (well... I have loads, but not for KeePass :) )
From: Henry Bremridge [mailto:henry.bremridge@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 16 February 2017 12:41
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; Tremayne, Steve <steven.tremayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [LUG] Chromium / Keepass
On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 11:10:47AM +0000, Tremayne, Steve via list wrote:
> Glad you found that out :)
> Just to "close the loop" on this, from a strictly Keepass point of view... do you
> actually need the extensions anyway? I don't think you do.
> But I'd be interested to know otherwise.
Do I need the extensions?
- For firefox (iceweasel), the plug-in (keefox) automatically fills in
- I installed keefox because it was not clear on the website that it was
Will try xdotool and get rid of the keefox extension
Will play with the programme and see how I can get it work better.
Communication not signed with an original manual signature or an appropriately
verified digital signature is not binding.
Thu 16 Feb 12:41:04 GMT 2017
The Mailing List for the Devon & Cornwall LUG