Re: [LUG] Linux Training

On 14 February 2017 at 14:20:41, Gordon Henderson via list (list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

LOL away, but if you want something that just works for the ordinary userÂ
then you can not better it. You also get what you pay for. My wife and herÂ
sister (both degree educated and very clever people in their own fields)Â
moved from Linux and Win respectively to Mac book pro's (and iPhones) andÂ
overnight all support issues just vanished. Even hardware wise, when thereÂ
was a fault, it was fixed on the spot, or overnight in one case when itÂ
needed a new display.

I can not agree more. I have been an almost full-time mac user now for 7 years and to be honest, life is different.

--Â

Jaan JÃnesmÃe