[ Date Index ]
[ Thread Index ]
[ <= Previous by date /
[ Next by date /
thread => ]
[LUG] OT VDSL cable length
- To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [LUG] OT VDSL cable length
- From: Simon Waters via list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2017 10:46:44 -0000
- Delivered-to: dclug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=dclug.org.uk; s=1475831162; h=Sender:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:Reply-To:From:List-Subscribe:List-Help:List-Post:List-Unsubscribe:List-Id:Subject:MIME-Version:To:Date:Message-ID; bh=1UVW6Ce67c/EIUTp8y6NQnKxWv9fd52JChQdYbdNC/U=; b=RbjZXbetqHIJiCQqGjrCAKOW/a7WaLNrIgZqEEszBCF1//JFMaiT8/5UsU0Gtfqp777+obOozKmYUvgkkyF63WvwsTnkHcVuENOvli/g3zX5gKGgySn/yoXG1cNFMSIW1ltzyU5zmgLDMBcTwfCDdcXZpx1GdpRPOdzckXpybvQ=;
Time to stick the router on the wall.
Anyone got any figures for RJ11 cable length impact on VDSL?
I see contradictory things, but my understanding is it is basically adding
to phone cable length, and I have SNR to burn for my VDSL.
That said I'm lazy, and will probably use the cable it came with but might
be good from a signal perspective to get it high above other things.
The Mailing List for the Devon & Cornwall LUG