From: list [mailto:list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Richard Brown
Sent: 14 May 2016 10:18
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LUG] Raspberry Pi File Server

Hi All

I want to set up and run a Raspberry Pi as a media server but I would like to raid
the server as well. The idea is to run a Pi with a drive attached and then a second
drive copy everything that happens on the first one. To give it all a bit more power
I would like to connect the two together as one.

Is this possible please? Is there a better way to do this please? Any ideas please?
What do others do please?

Thanks

Rich