[LUG] Raspberry Pi File Server

Hi All

I want to set up and run a Raspberry Pi as a media server but I would like to raid the server as well. The idea is to run a Pi with a drive attached and then a second drive copy everything that happens on the first one. To give it all a bit more power I would like to connect the two together as one.

Is this possible please? Is there a better way to do this please? Any ideas please? What do others do please?

Thanks

Rich