Re: [LUG] sister having problems getting fast broadband in newton abbot

On 09/04/2016 19:58, Sarah Croft wrote:
> Hi
>
> Thank you, I move to BT internet on Monday hopefully that will be batter
> than talktalk if not I will be making a complaint to them like I did to
> talktalk.  What do think is OK speed, I am told my line Min OS 0.5 and
> Max 4  at what point do you think I should be writing a complaint?
>
> All the best
>
> Sarah

I have been with BT for since 1990s (modem 1024 b/s days). I have found
them helpful on both ISP and on now BT Openreach side.
Only one incident when it took two technicians to 'know problem' old guy
had experience to know of the 1950s problems in the wiring to our house
easily cured once he came.
While BT get a lot of stick, I find my neighbours on other ISP set ups
have more problems.
So they have one satisfied customer using BT for both business and
personal use, 'up north'.

--
regards
Eion MacDonald