[LUG] sister having problems getting fast broadband in newton abbot

hi

anyone got any advice how to deal with BT & ISP(can't remember now
will tell u when sister tells me she been threw a lot so far)

They just blame each other passing the buck around and around. giving
out new routers none of it fix the problems in her new flat(housing
assoc) Just seems like neither of the parties want to pay an engineer
to fix the problem. I am guessing it something to do with the master
socket and the iplate that is installed (it must be a hardware problem
cos i see nothing that could make the speed of adsl go down to 0.5MB)

anyway hopefully she will get it sorted soon.

mark