Re: [LUG] sister having problems getting fast broadband in newton abbot

Hi

Thank you, I move to BT internet on Monday hopefully that will be batter than talktalk if not I will be making a complaint to them like I did to talktalk. What do think is OK speed, I am told my line Min OS 0.5 and Max 4 at what point do you think I should be writing a complaint?

All the best

Sarah

On Sat, 9 Apr 2016, 15:07 jah, <jah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 09/04/16 01:50, Mark Croft Redditch Linux Mint wrote:
> hi
>
> anyone got any advice how to deal with BT & ISP

At BT, you could try:

Christine Day
Executive Level Complaints (Consumer)
Chairman & Chief Executive's Office