Re: [LUG] Wifi not working (SOLVED)

Actually it might genuinely have reset itself.

Amongst other things I look after 6 or 7 teachers' laptops (running Win
7) at a local primary school. All of them will periodically lose WiFi,
and in every case the answer has been Fn+F11 to switch it back on. In
one case it happened when I had the laptop in my keeping overnight so I
know that one wasn't a case of pressing the wrong buttons.

Still can't train them to check it for themselves though!!!

Phil